Intelligent Toys - BuLo™
BuLo, the range of intelligent toys designed by Building Blocks, facilitates a hands-on, minds-on learning experience. The kits are designed to instill in the children, skills like creative thinking, logical ability, pattern making, problem solving and tool usage in a fun oriented way. Each component in the kit undergoes strict quality checks to ensure the kit is safe for children's use. The kits consist of visual manuals that not only describe the process of kit creation, but also describe the scientific / engineering concept behind the process. For more information on our toys, log onto www.bulo.in
BuLo Robotronics is India's first DIY (Do It Yourself) MARS robot. Through this kit, a child can create and design more than 30 different robot models with motors and sensors. The salient features of this product are:
- Can be used to design 1D and 2D robot systems
- Sensors can be programmed in robots with MARS systems
- Includes Light Sensors and Touch Sensors
- Power through two options - batteries or by adaptor
BuLo™ Robotics Pack
The Robotics Pack is a fully equipped toolkit for electronics and robotics enthusiasts. It consists of 20 different tools that can be used to design robots from the scratch. The salient features of this product are:
- Includes Safety Gloves and Safety Goggles
- Includes a 15 Watt Soldering Iron with stand
- Also includes Instruction Sheet
BuLo™ Logic Circuits
These circuits are way to learn to design logic circuits. The BuLo™ Logic Circuits Pack includes 4 different soldering kits based on 4 different logic concepts – Sensor logic, RCT Logic, Relay Logic, Transistor Logic. The salient features of this product are:
- Includes : Smiley , Alarm Clock, Bike Flasher and Water Level Detector
- Comes with a free BuLo™ Using Tools CD Pack
We run /conduct two types of enrichment programs.
To promote practical learning in schools, we have established Robotics Labs in top schools of North India. The Robotics Lab provides an exciting and fun oriented way to learn Science, Mathematics and Computer Science in schools. In the Lab sessions, the participants develop skills necessary to make complex Electronic Circuits and Robots from scratch. For teacher’s conducting the lab sessions, we provide a comprehensive 15-hr Teacher Training Program.
The Lab is based on a 4-Year curriculum:
|Robotics Labs Modules
|Year 1 - Module 1||Electronics Of Robots
|Year 2 - Module 2||Robot Modeling and Designing
|Year 3 - Module 3||Working of Binary Sensors
|Year 4 - Module 4||Programming in Robots
Robomania is a Robotics curriculum designed on the BuLo™ Robotronics Kit by Building Blocks. In this program, participants create different kind of Robotic models ranging from an Object Lifting Crane to line sensing moving robot to a Bulldozer.
In the Robomania sessions, the participants not only learn how to design and program robots but also develop an understanding in the following subjects:
- Science: Designing Simple and Complex Machines, Motion, Force, Acceleration, Pulleys, Transmission of Motion etc.
- Technology: Programming, Working of Circuits, Basics of Electronics.
- Mathematics: Measuring Time and Distance, Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, Dividing, Estimating, Randomness, Using Variables.
- Imagination & Creativity
- Fine Motor Skills & Hand Eye Coordination
- Problem Solving and Team Skills